Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Mornings with SPD: What is SPD?

My sister M and I have each have two children with Sensory Processing Disorder, and she recently sent me this link to a video titled "What is Sensory Processing Disorder?".  I have a lot of friends who ask me that question as well, and this video does an excellent job of explaining. 

In an effort to meet the demands of my blog's audience, I will devote Mondays to discussing SPD and how it affects our lives in particular.

Wednesdays will be devoted to Kitchen Table Adventures with fun recipes, arts and crafts, and stories aimed at helping SPD kids (and non-SPD kids).

Fridays are Aloha Fridays, where I kick back and share stories about Hawaii and Samoa, two places where I spent most of my life as a kid.  I love the islands, and love to share the adventures I had there.  I hope to be able to also share some of my friend's stories here as well.  My friend L has amazing stories of growing up on a coffee plantation in Hawaii. 

Until then, eat well, be well and be happy!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to dedicate Mondays to SPD!

    I would love to have you join the SPD Blogger Network - you can find more info on my blog. :)

    Warmly,
    Hartley
    www.hartleysboys.com

    ReplyDelete