Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wednesday at the Kitchen Table: The best Kitchen Table on the Planet

What does your kitchen table look like?  I'm on a quest to see what Kitchen Tables around the world look like.  Aren't you curious too?  I mean, what does a typical kitchen table look like in Japan?  What is served for dinner on it?  What about New Guinea?  Or Peru? or Bulgaria? or Hawaii?

Send me your photos of your kitchen table laid out with your family's favorite meal or family activity.  Tell me where you are from and share a recipe!  I'm looking for Kitchen Tables from around the world - won't you share yours with us?  I'd like to see some celebrity kitchen tables, too.  No Martha Stewart wannabees please.  Just your typical meal or family activity on your Kitchen Table.

Send your photo (and recipes if you wish) to me at jc_hurst   AT  comcast DOT net.  

Until next time, eat well, be well and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment